Video is a tool that can bring all the key elements of marketing into play: grabbing customers’ and prospects’ attention, connecting with them and persuading them to take action. The Marketing Machine is here to help you find the most effective way to weave video into your marketing and branding plan.
A well-produced video can add sizzle—and credibility
Videos are among today’s hottest communication media. Whether online or (increasingly) while mobile, video-watching crosses all ages and market segments. Research indicates that videos influence consumer behavior—for the better—when they’re well done.
That’s because videos make it possible for you to tap the emotions AND raise credibility levels with zero work on the viewer’s part. Prospects and customers alike can:
• see you, hear you, get a sense of your brand’s style and personality—fast;
• watch your product in action and/or see the results they can expect;
• see and listen to other customers’ experiences.
And of course at the same time videos help broaden your reach to a wider audience: those who’d rather SEE your company’s story than READ it!
Video is SEO-friendly
Search engines like properly tagged videos. YouTube- and Vimeo-posted videos can be linked, embedded and/or shared on your social sites, increasing your likelihood of appearing in organic search results. And if you appear in results with both text and video pages, you gain even more credibility in your audience’s eyes, giving you a competitive edge.
Video is versatile
The sky’s the limit when it comes to how you can use video. Your vision might be for something as complex as an imaginative brand commercial, or as simple as a one-on-one interview. As a starting point, we suggest you ask yourself if there’s something you wish you could share in person with prospects or customers. Topics might include:
• A company overview from the owner/leader
• Your mission/vision story
• A 360-degree site tour
• One or more customer testimonials
• A how-to or demonstration of a product or service in action.
• A before-after transition story
Whatever your business objective, we can help you determine if video marketing is an appropriate channel, and work with you to develop a polished production that reflects your unique brand.
Our video services are turn-key:
We work collaboratively with you and one of our highly-experienced video production teams to help:
• define the marketing and/or branding purpose of the video
• develop a rough script
• select the location for the video (at your site or in the studio)
• record, edit, enhance and polish your video
• develop a usage and posting strategy to make the most of your investment.
Did you know?
• Earlier this year Emarketer reported that “Approximately half of marketers who use video in email campaigns see increased click-through rates, increased time spent reading the email, and increased sharing and forwarding.”
• Professionally produced video optimized for eCommerce outperforms user-generated video (UGC video) by 30%, delivering a 24.7% lift as compared with an 18.7% lift for the UGC video. Comscore, 2012
Contact us today to discuss how we can help make your video vision a reality.